- 2 (7oz) bags Schar's GFDF Shortbread cookies
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups Almond milk
- 1 (5-ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding
- 2 (8-ounce) package Vegan Gourmet Dairy Alternative cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container Soyatoo! Extra Creamy Non-Dairy Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup of Organic Sugar
- 1 tsp of Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of agave nectar.
Line the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer sliced bananas on top. Sprinkle Bananas and cookies with a little of the organic sugar.
In a bowl, combine the almond milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Add tsp of Vanilla extract. Using another bowl, combine the Vegan cream cheese and condensed coconut milk together and mix until smooth. Add 4 sliced bananas into the mixture. Mix well. Add 1/4 of cup of Agave Nectar. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Add 1/2 cup of Organic Sugar into mix. Blend well. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Sprinkle any remaining sugar over the cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.