Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hi Friends,

It has been so long!!! I am sorry. I have been super swamped with my 3 kids and getting my Photography & Graphic Design business off of the ground. In all of the mayhem, we are still Gluten and Dairy free. Since we last were together we have been camping on the diet and had several trips out of the state on the diet.  This school year has been great as we are still picking up things we can and can't eat. My biggest challenge this summer will be learning how to eat GFDF out of the country. My husband and I will be headed to Africa and Dubai for the month of June. I will have plenty of reports of how that goes. My basic rule of thumb when eating out anywhere is to stick with whole foods. Cooked Meats (No Beef) and fresh veggies. Its basically a whole food diet as well. If all else fells, I will pack some KIND granola bars. (They are so yummy, great quick snack).   Another note, guess what, I have lost 35 lbs and six clothing sizes.  Its a great perk to this lifestyle investment.  I have been feeling pretty good and have no complaints.  How are you all doing on your eating habits these days?  Please share... see you soon.  Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment