Saturday, August 25, 2012

Greetings my Gluten Free Friends...

It has been really a long time since my last post. We have been so busy since we returned from Kenya this summer.  I am proud to say I didn't loose a single pound while I was over there because there were days where I lived off of Kind Bars and Bee Knees Peanut butter and then there were days where we had awesome food options of a meat and vegetable. It worked. The Kenya food was healthy and my stash of KIND bars and peanut kept the fat on my bones. LOL!!!

I wanted to check in to see how everyone was doing on the diet and to basically share with you about the Dallas Gluten free expo that we are planning on attending. I am so excited about seeing what's new and tasting everything I can get a hold of. I will have a full report once I return.  I would love to see some of you there.

Kids? Hang at at the Schar Kids Zone for GF treats and crafts
New to the GF lifestyle? Take a GF 101 Class
Want to sample and purchase products...Visit the vendor fair
Want to learn how to cook & bake...Take a cooking class
Need lifestyle information...Take a lifestyle class
All included in your ticket price!

Check out the GLUTEN FREE DALLAS EXPO


WHERE
The Westin Park Central Dallas
12720 Merit Drive
Dallas, TX 75251
(972) 385-3000
NO STROLLERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE BALLROOM
WHEN
September 8-9, 2012
10am – 4pm
HOW
$20 per adult, children ages 3-12 are $5, tickets available online or at the door.
To AVOID THE LINES, purchase tickets online (coming soon).
Valet, Paid or Free Parking options are available at the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment