Sunday, January 15, 2012

Prepping for the week...

Hello my friends,

Its been a great long weekend and I am food prepping for the week. Here again are six kits very easy to prepare in advance. I set out my 6 containers and slice, dice, cube, quarter away. Just add your meat during the week. Dump it in a skillet with some Extra virgin oil, saute away.  For sides Add Basmati, Jasmine or Brown rice and/or red potatoes or small potatoes. Super easy!!! I have a family of 5 and I am tired too. No excuses on not eating healthy. One hour of prepping ahead of time will give you 15 min meals for 6 days.  Believe it or not, even though these are the same veggies, your meat and spices will change up the flavors for you so it doesn't seem like you are eating the same thing over and over again. Have a fantastic week!

6 zucchini
6 squash
1 pkg of mushrooms
4 bell pepper
1 egg plant







2 comments:

  1. Great idea Janice! This works good for my low carb (bad carbs) diet, so I have vegies ready to roast or saute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good and easy thanks.

    ReplyDelete